Information Collection and Use
We may collect personal identification information from users in various ways, including but not limited to when users visit the Website, register on the Website, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources wemake available on the Website. Users may be asked for their name, email address, phone number, and other relevant information as appropriate. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website-related activities.
We may also collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with the Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device, and technical information about users' means of connection to the Website, such as the operating system and internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
We may collect and use users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information provided helps us respond to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To improve our Website: We may use feedback provided to improve our products and services.
- To process payments: We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send users information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If users decide to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time users would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Website, are subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your Acceptance of these Terms